Tuesday 4 September 2007

Sway me More!

When marimba rhythms start to play

Dance with me, make me sway

Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore

Hold me close, sway me more

.

.

Like a flower bending in the breeze

Bend with me, sway with ease

When we dance you have a way with me

Stay with me, sway with me

.

.

Other dancers may be on the floor

Dear, but my eyes will see only you

Only you have the magic technique

When we sway I go weak

.

.

I can hear the sounds of violins

Long before it begins

Make me thrill as only you know how

Sway me smooth, sway me now

.

.

Download: Michael Bubble's SwaY

Download: Dean Martin's SwAy

Download: PussyCat Doll's SwaY


:)

3 comments:

^ H@fSS@^ said...

يا عم الروقان
روقتيلي بالي روحي ربنا يكرمك
و التلات نسخ كمان
ايه ده كله ايه ده كله

قبلاتشي و تحياتشي

Anonymous said...

إيبي

بصراحة أنا ماليش في الأجنبي أوي بس بتاعة عمك الحاج مايكل بابل دي هي اأكتر واحدة عجبتني فيهم

:D

Anonymous said...

حفصة
دلع بقي
:))

يحيي
انا بمووووووووووت في بتاعة
bubble :)